Monday, June 30, 2008

New Hair Cut



The last thing we did on our trip to Idaho was Kate and I both got our hair cut. I have trimmed Kate's hair before but this was the first time she has had a "real haircut." My nice sister- in law Meggan cut our hair and did a great job like always. The whole time Kate was getting her hair cut she had a big smile and kept saying "Oh I look so cute," "This is going to be so cute" (She had been listening to us a little too closely). And she was right she looked darling. It probably isn't enough off for anyone to really notice but it sure looks so different to us. That nigh she got her hair cut she told me "I can't believe I get to sleep with my new hair cut." What a funny little girl, Thanks again Meggan you made Kate's day!!

7 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Oh she is so precious!! What a sweet little girl!!

Jake and Megan said...

What a cute little girl! Did she get a sue-dew too?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So fun!! She is the cutest!!

Jeff and Erin said...

She is so cute! Jeff thought that was so funny that she was excited to go to bed with her new hair cut LOL! He said their so funny at that age let's just get one that's already that old.

lauren said...

Ashley! Good to hear from you, your girls are adorable! Congratulations...

Damien and Ashley said...

How funny is she!!! We have a blast with Kate-she has such a fun personality...

Carolyn said...

She looks like a little doll!