Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A FUN DAY!!!!


We had such a blast on Friday. We started our day off by going to Ikea. I had been their once before but it was very fast. So I loved going back and spending lots of time there and especially getting to go with Nicholas. We could have spend a whole day there. Nicholas and I like to shop a little especially when we think we are getting a deal so this was right up our ally, because everything was priced so reasonable. I also loved how family friendly it was for our kids, I think they loved it as much as us. We know we will have to buy some things before we move so we are excited to go back and start packing are cart full:).
After shopping we planned to do to a big roping in Draper. We love being able to go to roping's or to rodeos as a family, and especially love it when they are close to our house. I do however forget how long they can be. The girls both love being around horses, even Savannah only being 1 is in love with riding or touching a horse. Her and Kate are constantly wanting to ride with there Dad. We had so much fun cheering on Nicholas. He had 3 loud cheerleaders in the bleachers. We especially love it when Nicholas wins at Rodeos, so we were very happy when he won first place and won a saddle. I love it when he does well!!! We had a great day and his win topped it off for us. We will sure miss all of the fun things we do and all of the time we get to spend with Nicholas. He makes everything we do so much fun and he is my favorite person to be with. We will just have to continue to soak up these last weeks as much as we can :).

Both the girls in their boots and lets just say it was pretty darn hilarious to see Savannah walk in these. Anytime Kate sees her Dad in his boots Kate will say "I need to go get my boots I'm a cowgirl."

Here is Vanny making sure the horses are still there. She spent lots of time watching her Dad and ht horses.

Here is Kate in the bleachers singing and dancing. She is constantly making up songs and dances...She is too funny.

Savannah loves to carry things, so for most of the day she was walking everywhere with this Gatorade in her hands.

This is a picture of Nicholas with his partner holding there saddles. Sorry the picture is so dark.

5 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Oh Ikea! Glad you had a fun time and could spend the day-it's not near as much fun if you are in a hurry! What cute girls-I bet they loved it!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Isn't IKEA great?! I'm always tempted to buy things, even if I don't need them, just because it's a good deal :). Sounds like a really fun day.

Jess said...

Congratulations Nicholas! Your girls have such a fun life- it still is a little foreign to me.

Brett & Sue said...

Way to go Nicholas!!! Cute pictures of your cute family... would like to know about Nathan and Meggans new baby!

Emily said...

That is so cool about Nicholas at the roping. I love those days too. Jed said "Wow that is a really nice saddle." He was very impressed. Your girls are so cute. I love that they love horses & rodeos - it is such a fun "family" thing for them to remember.