Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our not so sunny trip to Arizona

My girls and I got back from Arizona and it was so much fun. Other than bringing our bad weather with us it was perfect. We got to see the newest cousins who where both born in May, only 9 days apart. Tanner and Isabel are both the sweetest babies and it sure makes us want another..My girls had the best time playing and playing and more playing with their cousins. We finally on the last day got to go swimming which was very cold and fun. The pool was not heated so I spent most of the time in the hot tub. Kate however ventured out to the pool as long as she knew no one was going to dunk her. After we got back on the airplane Kate said "I am going to miss my cousins," Which I guess means we will have to visit again soon. I forget how much fun I have with my sisters. They are my best friends that I could do anything with and it would be a blast. Maybe one day we can all live a little closer, until then we will have to visit lots and continue to talk on the phone any chance we get...Thanks for having us we love and miss you already!!!!


I don't think there could be any cuter cousins then this!!!! My parents now have 7 grand kids and it doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime soon. Allyson is 6, Isaac 4, Kate 3, Austin 2, Savannah 1, Tanner 3 weeks and Isabel 10 days. How fun!!!


Kate love holding her new cousins. She would talk about Tanner and Isabel's hair being brown and having blue eys just like her. She also loved telling everyone that Tanner is a boy and Isabel is a girl.. She loved loved holding and kissing them. I think she is ready for a baby that will actually let her hold them without escaping out of her arms.

These cute kids had so much fun together and were constantly laughing.


I don't think this little Savannah could possibly get any funnier or cuter. She has the funniest personality. She loves being outside so if it wasn't raining Vanny was out their either driving the car or squealing at the dogs. She is too another animal lover who was in love with Rachel's dogs. The other picture is her is in Isabel's swing, which I think she thought it was her;s by the end of the trip. She would probably sit in that for at least 15 minutes at a time, and especially loved it when she had her binky or a requested bottle form her cousins Ally.

8 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I don't think I've even seen such cute kids! They're all so beautiful :).

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I cannot believe how fast all of them have grown up. I remember going to IF with you to play with baby ALI!!! how time flies by! miss you ashley!

The Karlinsey Family said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun. I love being with family. You guys all have the most beautiful kids. they must take after their beautiful mothers.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! I too love to be with my sisters and agree anything we do is a blast!! :o) The kids are so dang cute!!

Jess said...

I agree that I would rather hang out with sisters than anyone else-it's funny how after all the little fights you have growing up that you turn into best friends. the pictures that you posted are so cute-we miss you and your funny little girls. We are still talking about how funny they are and how much we loved having you here. By the way they started to heat our pool again on Monday, but with a heated pool there is no way to separate the brave from the wimps right??? Love you!

Jeff and Erin said...

Those are some way cute pics. cousins are so fun! that's fun that the girls got to spend some time with them. I love Kate's smile in the pics, she is so dang cute and Savannah is growing up so fast.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

It was so much fun...COME BACK!!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

They are all so beautiful! I'm glad you all had so much fun. That's awesome those babies are born so close. Hope next time you get better weather!