Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Three years gone too fast!!!



Yesterday Kate turned 3!!! We cannot believe we have a three year old. She got to have another fun day. WE had a picnic outside which she kept calling "pick your nose" We never could figure out how those two words are much alike but hey it kept me and Nicholas laughing. Nicholas brought her bike out to her while we were eating lunch and she was very very excited, and kept asking if it was her bike. She couldn't figure out the pedals at first and kept telling us "I just can't do it very good," She will get it with some more practice, she is already doing tons better today. I kinda forgot how much coordination it takes to ride a bike. Later in the day we went to a park and played on the play set. I know who will be my daredevil out of my girls and lets just say it won't be Kate. Savannah loved going on the slides and would climb on everything, but Kate on the other hand only really liked one slide and cried when she first had to do something new, but then she had warmed up. We are glad we get one of both... We got Ice cream after which always tastes so good on a hot day. Kate has been such an easy girl to raise. She is always wanting to do what us right and to follow the rules. She is the best big sister to Savannah and is always sharing and helping her. The other day Kate came up to me and said "I love you so much" and I told her that I loved her so much and then she replied "I am a nice, kind and happy girl" I told her that she was exactly right. I think that sums my big three year old up -A NICE KIND AND HAPPY GIRL-...Happy Birthday our baby Kate we love you!!!
1

7 comments:

The Karlinsey Family said...

Your girls are so cute. I have one of each too. owen will do anything and tyson doesn't even like to be up high in the air when we are holding him. Kids are so great I love the sweet things they say. You are one very lucky mom!!

Starla said...

Happy birthday Kate! She is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow. Emma is the same way as Kate when it comes to slides and such, not a daredevil! We really need to get together before you guys move! Glad that all is well!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

She certainly is a "nice, kind and sweet girl"-there arn't 3 better words to describe her...except maybe hilarious!! She is so cute-Happy Birthday Kate, we are so excited to see you tonight! I totally didn't even recognize Vannah-she seems so big-we can't wait to see her!!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Yeah! I love when I find more people that blog! Your family is so cute. My blog address is...
benandheididaniel.blogspot.com
Heidi Kidd

Damien and Ashley said...

We love Kate so much! We agree with all the other comments-she is definetly nice, kind, and sweet! McKoy wants to say this to Kate: Happy happy happy birthday! (he wants 3 happy's in there, since she's 3,) he said...Hope to see you guys soon!

Jess said...

Your girls are so adorable and their personalities only make them even more adorable.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I must say... you have an adorable family! Also, your sisters families are so cute!! Tell Jess and Rachel congrats on their newest additions. Miss you!