Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Little Ladybug is 1!!!








Savannah's first birthday was yesterday May 6th. We had a ladybug birthday party for her. We had our cousins over to celebrate with along with a special visitor Erin and her husband Jeff. Erin watched Kate for us one year ago when we went up to the hospital with Savannah. She is such a great friend and is always so thoughtful, my girls love her. Thank you Erin for coming and for the presents that you gave the girls they loved them!! Savannah loved eating her cupcake and was literally crawling over the table to get it, while we were singing happy birthday to her. She got a new swing which she didn't want to get out of. I cannot believe how fast her life has gone. We watched her birth video last night and it seems like that was just a couple of months ago definitely not a year. She has been such a fun baby that has kept us entertained. She is so determined and it has been fun to watch her learn and explore this year. We are excited for the future with her. Happy Birthday our sweet Savannah We love you!!!

8 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

What a fun party! We wish we could come. We will for sure come for Kate's princess party. We think Vanna is cute and funny!

Loughmiller's said...

What a cute idea. My baby turns one next week. I can't believe how fast they grow. WOW! It was like yesterday when I had her.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH she is so cute!! I can just hear her squealing in the picture of her in her new swing! The party turned out so extra cute!!

Josh & Joni said...

It has been so fun to catch up on your blog! What a sweet 1 year old :) It does go by too fast!! You have a darling family and a lot of fun things happening. Good luck with the move, etc!

Emily said...

Savannah looks a lot like Kate! Birthdays are so fun. I love the cupcake idea.

Odelsa said...

She is precious! I don't think I have ever met your kids. I have not seen you in so long. You are such a good little mommy.

I'm so excited for you. It will be fun to move to Washington(I just barely read it in your blog) and start fresh. Good luck.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Sooo CUTE! Ashley you are too fun and creative! I love it! Both parties are so perfect for two CUTE girls!!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Your girls are just beautiful. What fun parties! You did a great job!