Saturday, June 7, 2008

Is it really June?


Before we got all bundled up.

And after

We cannot even believe how cold the weather has been considering we are starting the second week in June. We went to Evenston today for a Rodeo. It was in the high
50's low 60's (which is to dang cold anyway) and I knew it would be a little colder when we got to Evenston so I of coarse packed coats and blankets thinking I was probably over doing it, and lets just say we used every bit of clothing I brought. It was in the 40's!!!!! We were dying. I am ready for summer and hope it will be here for a long time to make up for such a cold spring.

7 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Come to AZ where we are peeling off the clothes!! We miss you guys!

The Karlinsey Family said...

I agree it has been way to cold for summer. I am so ready for summer and it better be a really really long one.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So fun! We definitely felt the cold up at camp! Your girls are so dang cute!!

Jeff and Erin said...

Hi guys! We were down this last weekend and missed you, darn it! Las Vegas is pretty warm, you could come for a visit here :) We miss you guys and hope everything is well!

Jess said...

Just remember here in Arizona it is summer 10 months o the year-maybe Nicholas could transfer :)

Jess said...

OK 10 months out of the year with the exception of May 21-25.

Damien and Ashley said...

I am so tired of cold weather! It was actually snowing in Shelley today! YUCK! I guess it will just make us love the warm weather when, and if, it ever comes.