Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Update

We have been going non stop for the past couple of weeks, and i don't think it will slow down anytime soon. It has been a while since I have posted anything and I have lots to catch up. We have had such a fun summer so far and have definitely enjoyed our last weeks of freedom :). We really only have about 5 weeks before we move and it is coming very fast. We are all very excited to get to start the next part of our lives but at the same time sad to be moving away from Ogden, which has been such a fun part of our lives. We have made the best memories here at Alamo Storage. It will be very sad for me to leave my first home that we have had as a family. But on the other had it will be great to get to make new memories in out new home in Washington. We have been up to Idaho, the Zoo, Lagoon and have even bought a new van in all of this craziness .It might take me a couple of days to get all of our posts up but I will do it soon.

3 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

Sounds like you guys have had quite the busy month! New cars are always fun, I can't wait to see pics. I hope all goes well with your move, keep in touch and let us know how things go.

Damien and Ashley said...

So, you joined the mini van club...Damien is still not pleased with the idea of our membership! :)It will be nice to have more room!What did you end up getting?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

I can't believe you guys leave in 5 weeks! You have been busy. Was your trip to Lagoon our stake day? We were going to go but we were out late the night before for Dave's softball game. Another time. I bet the kids loved it!