Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lagoon


We went to Lagoon a couple of weeks ago and had such a blast. Hugh got us free tickets which made the trip even better. Kate loved, loved every ride and wanted to go on almost anything. She even went on Puff the Magic Dragon by herself!!! For anyone that doesn't know this is a little kid roller coaster that I remember being pretty scared of when I was even older than Kate. Nicholas kept trying to get me to go on some of the bigger rides, I did one and then I chickened out, maybe next time :). There is so much to see and do there, Savannah couldn't believe all the different things to look at. One of the rides Kate went on were the bumper cars and we were all laughing so hard because she couldn't figure out how to stop going in circles. She thought it was hilarious. We have been so lucky to get to do lots of fun things this summer. Now every time we drive by Lagoon Kate will tell us she wants to go again, and is continously talking about it, I can't believe something replaced the subject of Disneyland.

4 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Our boys have never been there but I know they would have a blast! Looks like you guys did!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Even though it's not Disneyland..I'm glad you had so much fun!-You look so cute by the way!

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

how fun... I sure love that place! agreeing with rachel.. you look so cute in those picture!

Jess said...

How fun! I know that Kate loved it and I am still amazed that she went on Puff by herself. What a brave little girl.