Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am spoiled



Today was my Birthday and I am the big 2-4!!! I know I know I am getting old:). I woke up to breakfast in bed. Kate and Nicholas had made me German Pancakes, my favorite. I then was told that I had an appointment at 12:30 and it was a surprise...So at about 12:10 Nicholas told me to go get in the car and follow the instructions on the GPS to where I was suppose to go...I was very excited and had no idea where I was headed. I got to the building and saw a skin care office and a dental office. I meant to walk into the skin care office but wasn't watching what I was doing and accidentally went into the dental office. I asked if I had an appointment and the ladies couldn't find me in there computer so finally I explained and they told me "oh hunny this is the dentist you do not want to be here" and she was right out I ran. So I found the skin care office and found out I was getting a European facial!!!! I was shocked, along time ago I had mentioned that I would love to get one and my wonderful husband is so good at stuff like this that he of course remembers. I swear he does better at romantic things than I do. It was awesome and I think I would say it is better than a message!!!! I would recommend it to anyone. My face feels so smooth and I might even say younger:). So then Nicholas and went to the Movie "Hancock". We had no idea what it was even about so at first we were a little surprised because it was about a superhero. But overall we liked it except for the excessive swearing. Our bishop's daughters watched our girls which worked out great. We have never left our girls with anyone but family so I was a little worried at first but knew the girls would love it. I have done activity days with both of them so my girls knew who they were, so Kate was very excited. We came home and both of them had barrettes in their hair and pony tails. It was hilarious because I know who's idea that was. Kate was in heaven and couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. Then to top off the perfect day Nicholas and Kate made me the best chocolate cake ever. They also sprayed me with silly string and it made Savannah so scared she wouldn't stop crying and wouldn't let go of me, she was a little worried I was huurt I think poor babe. I am a very luck wife and mother and sometimes I can't quite figure out why I have the best little family. I don't mean to make this post any longer than it is or to brag but Nicholas is such an amazing person and I feel extremely blessed to have him as my husband and father of my kids. He makes me always want to be better and is always helping and serving us any way he knows how. Thank you for making my day special Nicholas, Kate and Savannah I will always remeber it!!!!!

12 comments:

Stokes Family said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe that you are only 24! For some reason I thought you were closer to my age! I am pushing 26! So sad! :(
I have to see you and your girls before you leave! I am going to try to make it to chuch Sunday, I have been so scared to take Cam to church but I think it's time. I can't believe you guys are leaving! It is so good for your cute fam, but you guys are going to be missed so much! Hope to see yousoon!
Sami

Damien and Ashley said...

Your day sounds like it was fun! We were helping my mom and dad move yesterday and we thought of you at 12:30-we knew Nitch had some surprise for you-he did good with that one! I'm glad he does those nice things for you, but I still think he's the lucky one!!! We love having you in our family and are thankful for your kindness and example! Happy Birthday!

The Karlinsey Family said...

Happy Birthday!! it sounds like you were spoiled. What a nice husband to do things like that for you. Good catch! It sounds like you have such a special family. good luck with the move.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Happy birthday little lady... sounds like you had a perfect day. Your family is so cute!

Jeff and Erin said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ashley! Sounds like you had a great day, you do have a very fun sweet family!

Trish and Kaleb said...

Ashley..I am so glad to see you have a blog. It's been too long. Sounds like your birthday couldn't have been better, I love the blogs where you can stop gushing because you are so happy. Your family is beautiful and I'm super happy for you!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday little sis!! You and Nicholas are both very blessed to have eachother! What a fun birthday!

Jess said...

Nicholas always does the bests presents. He is wonderful!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!

Jake and Megan said...

Hope you had a great birthday! It sounds like you did.Nitch must get his romantic side from ol'nicky! We were thinking of you on your birthday while we were moving beds to mom's house!(glad that all done) We really appreciate all you do for our family and feel so lucky to have such great sister-in-law.(and Meggan too!) I really do like, like a sister. You are so much fun to be around and always so postive! You are awesome! We will miss you guys so much when you move!

Loughmiller's said...

Happy Birthday! You are one old women! :) I am glad you had a special day!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

I thought I had already posted!!! You're still a youngin. :o) Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! Sounds like it was a great one!! :o)
Hopefully Washington's treating you well!! We miss you!