Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Growing up too fast!!!!


I can't even believe that Savannah is 8 1/2 months already, her life has gone so fast. She has especially grown up this past month. She is doing so many fun things. Her newest thing that she loves is getting into our movie drawer. As soon as she sees the drawer open she goes as fast as her snake crawl will take her, As soon as she gets a movie in her hands she just starts smiling and kinda giggling it is really cute. I remember Kate loving to do this but it seemed like she was much older. Savannah also loves having us hold her hands so she can walk around everywhere. Sometimes she will get pretty brave and let go of whatever she is holding onto and try to walk by herself, which doesn't quite work yet, but maybe in a couple of months. She is at the funniest stage and I get sad to have to have her grow up (but I seem to think that about every stage). Nicholas and I were just talking about how fun it is to have a baby in the house and we can't imagine never having one. Savannah is so fun to watch grown and learn.

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I can't believe she is that old either!!! I LOVE those teeth-we can't wait to see Basbama!!

Jake and Megan said...

I can't believe how fast it has gone-it feels like you just had her. Where does the time go- She is so cute and we love seeing her.

Loughmiller's said...

It is so fun to keep in touch through blogs. You must of had your baby the same time as mine. My baby just turned 8 1/2 months on the 30th. Crazy! I hope all is going well. Take care!
Erin