Thursday, January 3, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


We went to Las Vegas in December for the NFR to see Nathan (Nicholas brother) calf rope. We also used it as a good excuse to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. I had never been to Las Vegas before so it was quite the experience. We had so much fun. We left Kate with my Mom and took Savannah, so it was weird to not have her with us, we missed her so much but knew that she was having a blast with her ma Sharee. We walked up and down the strip and went into a lot of the buildings I could not believe how neat each building was and I also couldn't believe how dirty this town was. I think it is a place that is fun if you don't go to often. The NFR was really fun to go to and we loved watching Nathan rope. It was incredibly loud and I was worried about Savannah, but she loved it and decided to be miss social there. She was so easy and nice the whole time. We had the nicest 3 bedroom suite that we stayed in and we had it all to ourselves. It was bigger then our home. We loved it so much and had so much fun that we even decided to stay for an extra day. It is so fun being married to your best friend and we have so much fun together. We have been so blessed this past year to be able to spend lots of time together and we have loved it, there is no one I would rather be with. Sometimes I think that you aren't suppose to have this much fun in marriage. I can't believe how fast 4 years has gone and can't wait for more to come. Hopefully we can to this again and next time bring Kate!!


Here is our smilling Savannah loving Las Vegas.




We went to the M&M factory it was very neat. I couldn't belive how many different colors of M&M's they had.

2 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

We wish we could have seen in Vegas, maybe next year. Well, you and Nitch did win the Celestial Companion game, you can tell you have spent alot together. You guys are great together!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I was just looking at these pictures again-you guys make pretty dang cute kids!!-It makes me so excited to have another little girl! I think it is so hilarious how much Van loved Vegas!!