Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Biggest Fan

Kate has always loved Amber (Nicholas' sister) even when she was a baby. I thought as she got older she would be more interested in her cousins and her love for Amber would die down. Well I was wrong!!! Kate talks about Amber at least 4 or 5 times a day and is constantly asking if we can go to Idaho and see Amber. (I don't think she even understands that Idaho is where all of her other cousins and Grandparents live only Amber). She likes to ask where everyone is at, so everyday she asks "where's Amber" and then thinks for a minute and answers to her self, saying "teaching school". I took a picture of Kate and Amber over Christmas and a couple of days ago I decided to put it in a picture frame for her in her room. Well today she carried that picture frame with her almost everywhere she went and would talk to Amber lie she was really there (her not so imaginary friend). She brought the picture up on my bed with her and started jumping and saying "Oh Amber I jump really high" "I jump Higher Amber" She layed the picture down on the pillow and told Amber goodnight. I couldn't believe that a picture could entertain her for so long. It is sure precious how much she loves her. Kate is Amber's biggest Fan :) ( which is always nice to have)

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

That is SO hilarious!! Amber is a good one to be a fan of!! Kate is so sweet!!!

Emily said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever heard. Kate is such a sweet girl & who doesn't like Amber. They make a good pair. THe picture is such a great idea.