Saturday, November 1, 2008

BBQ




Nicholas school had a BBQ for the families the night before the White Coat Ceremony. They had some fun activities for the kids like the hay ride and finding money in a haystack, which were both great but what won us over were the 7 little puppies that were there. They were very adorable and that was were we spent most of the night. Savannah kept trying to pick them up by herself and couldn't believe that she really got to hold them. Kate wanted to know all of their names and which ones were the girls and boys. She held on to a little girl puppy for most of the night. It is a good thing my husband was their otherwise we would have ended up with 7 puppies that night. I don't think I am ever going to be able to go to a pet store with my girls alone because I cannot resist cute baby animals. I know one day, soon hopefully, we will be getting lots and lots of animals, which Nicholas cannot wait for. We had a very fun day and it is so nice the things the school puts on for families.

1 comment:

Damien and Ashley said...

those puppies are so cute! in a week or two that's what ours will looks like! Primos had seven puppies as well! I think when I was talking to you that day, she had had only three so far....