Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes, we are still here....

So I have been a bad blogger and I have alot to catch up on. I am going to try to get caught up in the next couple of days or so. One of the biggest reasons I have been preoccupied is because I have been reading the TWILIGHT books!!!! And once I started the first I couldn't stop. Let me just start out by saying I have never ever read a book by choice, I don't enjoy reading and would never choose to do it in my spare time. Well my sister Rachel had told me about the book Twilight and told me she loved it and was trying to get me to read it, I still didn't want to take the time because as soon as she told me there were Vampires I thought no way is that going to be at all interesting to me!! Well she persisted and mailed it to me. I thought if sister who too like me, has never really liked reading a book is going to this much trouble to get me to read it, I better at least see what I think. Well a little over a week and I finished with all 4 books and absolutely loved them!!!!! I could not stop reading once I started and to tell you the truth I had no idea that I could do that. I loved everything about them, and yes I did love the ending, surprising in a way but at the same time it was exactly what I wanted. I cannot wait to see the movie, but I am afraid that I might be a little disappointed with the Edward, because he was much different in my mind and better looking. But maybe when I see it I will change my mind. I am trying to get Nicholas to read them but he does have some more important books that he will have to read before. If only school books could have Vampires and Werewolves.. If you have not yet read them you need to, it was so worth my time and who knows maybe this will be the start of more books. I am at least proud of myself that I can actually finish a book. who knew!!!

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

You even beat me in finishing them!! I wish we could go to the movie together!! Glad you liked them...I still need to start book 4!

WoodwardFam said...

Page and Cassidy read those books in record time. I have never seen Page read a book like that. They loved them! We will be at a high school rodeo when the movie comes out. The girls are already planning on going. They are so excited!