Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kate's Favorite place




We live just a couple of blocks from an elementary school that has a very fun park. It makes it nice because we can either walk or ride our bikes. At least once a day everyday Kate asks if she can go to the park. She says her favorite part about living in "The Washington" is her park. Hopefully the weather will stay warm long enough so we can keep going. Kate has gotten so good at the monkey bars and can even move to one bar by herself. She also has gotten quite brave when it comes to the slides, I never thought that would happen):. Savannah on the other hand thinks she is old enough for every toy there including the slides. I have to be up on the toys with her at all time or I think I would have a little girl try to jump off of the play set.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

That is so cute! She looks so old and reminds me of Ally in these pictures! Way to go on the monkey bars...those are HARD!!