Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trouble, Trouble and more Trouble

Savannah taught me very fast the things I needed to baby proof in our new home. The first is we have a step to the sink so Kate can always reach and wash her own hands. Well I learned fast to change that because Savannah would climb up on the step turn the water on (which is always hot because it is on the side she can reach) and either climbs into the sink in Hot water or will pretend she is washing her hair. I thought her pretending to wash her hair was very entertaining but I didn't however think her climbing into the sink was because she was screaming because the water was so hot.

The second is she gets into my make up that is in drawers under my sink. I had found her a couple of times but stopped her before it was to much of a mess, but as you can see I didn't get to her in time to stop this one. She is always wanting to put lipstick on so she got her chance. I must say I couldn't be upset at this one because I remember some stories of myself that were much like this. As soon as I came into my bathroom she was saying "lips, lips" and I knew what had happen before I even saw here. I found her in my shower with the biggest smile like she could not even believe how beautiful she was.


Now that we have both bathrooms Savannah proofed her days are not quite as interesting. She is so entertaining and sometime i cannot believe how much she knows. She hears and sees everything we do and I am constantly amazed at how smart she is.

6 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

It looks like you guys are having a good time in Washington! I can't believe how much Savannah looks like Kate, they are so cute!!! I too have read the Twighlight series and I'm glad that you have joined the band wagon, they are great! Hope all is well. Jeff and Erin

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

YEAH FOR NEW PICTURES AND POSTS!!! IT IS ABOUT TIME! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING LIFE... IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

This is SOOOO hilarious! Oh my I miss these girls so much! Seeing these pictures reminds me SO much of you as a baby!! What a sweet little girl-don't be too hard on her! I hope you got that lipstick out, I forgot to ask again!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Gotta lov'em!! :o) It looks like you are loving it in Washington!! Good times! Everytime we go anywhere when I tell Gracie her friends will be there she says "& Kate too!?" We miss you!! Looks like you're having fun!!

Damien and Ashley said...

Oh how funny Savannah! She looks pretty in that color! :) She is so cute!!!

PS-I tagged you on my blog--check it out and do it---it's a fun one...

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

She's a true girly girl!