Monday, February 25, 2008

Too Late!



All day Kate had been talking about going to her Dad's rodeo, something that she absolutely loves. So right before we were to leave 3 new people in a row came in to get storage units, which I don't think has ever happen in the 4 years I have been here (Perfect timing). So we were late and missed seeing him rope. But Kate did get to see his horses and her Dad which are her two favorite parts anyways. For the rest of the day she would hit her head and say,"Oh no we forgot to go to the Rodeo". She was a little confused but we know there will be plenty more to see in the future.

7 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So funny! She cracks me up that she hits her head and says things like that!! What a sweet neice I have!!

Jake and Megan said...

Those dang storage units! Kate is so funny. Mallory really wants to see her. The other night in her prayer-she said please I can go stay at Kate's house.

Amber McArthur said...

That is the best picture ever! She is so nice-just hitting her head! Hope things are going good! We are coming to Utah this weekend so we get to see Kate and Savannah (oh yeah, Ash and Nitch, too :)). Yeah!

Amber McArthur said...

That is the best picture ever! She is so nice-just hitting her head! Hope things are going good! We are coming to Utah this weekend so we get to see Kate and Savannah (oh yeah, Ash and Nitch, too :)). Yeah!

Jessica said...

Hey Nick! Don't ask me how I stumbled onto your blog, but I did somehow...I haven't seen or heard anything about you in so long. I read that you guys are moving to Yakima. We live in the Seattle area (been here for the last year). Anywho, your girls are cute, and I just wanted to say hello. Later.
-Travis Kay

JandK Manwaring Family said...

Your girls are just darling! I love all the pictures on your blog. Kate sounds so sweet. Hope you make it on time next time :)

Emily said...

I love the picture of kate leading the horse. Such cute girls.