Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank you Ma Gary!!!




Well we have been down and out for two weeks now. Our girls got so sick with the flu that lasted about a week. They were very miserable and it was so sad to not only have one sick but to have them both sick at the same time. Kate especially has had a bad winter of getting sick it seems like she had had just about everything you can get. I tease and say we are home bond and nobody is coming in and we are not going out. Not really but seeing them so sick makes it tempting. Then to add to our already hard week I ended up getting the flu that turned into a sinus infection an ear infection and had one of my ear drums blow ( I didn't even know this could happen to an adult and to tell you the truth either did the Doctor we were both socked). It was the worst feeling that I have had in a long time. I have even more sympathy for little kids that get ear infections. Nicholas has been the Mom and the Dad for the past week and a half doing everything and more without even saying one complaint (which is pretty good because I know I can be a pretty needy sick patient). He is about the best person to take care of you he definitely made it easier to be sick if that is possible. Thank you hunny you are the best husband and Dad ever!! So I know he had to be kinda glad (even though he didn't say) when my Mom decided to come down on Monday to help take care of us. My girls were in heaven and it was so nice to have my Mom there, it is funny how moms make things much easier. She is the best Grandma and I don't think anyone could take such good care or love our girls as much as we do except for my her. Thank you Ma Gary (this is what Kate calls her).

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So cute! I'm glad mom could come to the rescue! Your girls look so old in those pictures! We can't wait to see them and we promise we are not bringing ANY sicknesses!