Saturday, October 6, 2007

We Finally Did It






We are going to try this again!! We had a blog for all of a minute and then I couldn't figure out how to get back into it. So we hope this time it will go better for us. I decided I will write about my kids for my fist blog. Kate is 2 and is such a easy girl who always wants to do what is right but still at the same time has her Mom's determination. She loves to enertain and is not afriad to show her dance moves, I guess I know where she got that too. Savannah is 5 months and is getting more of a personality each day. She is also an easy baby who thinks that her Mom is her personal tour guide. She has learned very young that she only thinks her Mom can hold her. It is quite hillarious, but something that I hope and am sure will change as she gets older.We love our wonderful little life and are blessed with a wonderful family.

No comments: