Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not sick again?


Our sweet little Kate has had a fever for the past couple of days and hasn't felt very good. We feel so bad because she has had just about everything this winter. She kept saying "Mom I think I have a little fever" and "I just don't feel very good" she is still so nice even when she is sick. Anytime she would see Savannah she would say, "Banny I am really sick" she wants to make sure everyone knows :). She told me the only thing that would make her feel better is laying in her Mom and Dad's bed. So she has been spending lots of time resting in our bed. We sure hope she gets feeling better.

3 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

Poor Kate! Jace has strep this week. He never has had strep! I feel bad when their sick. I tend to baby them alot when they are sick, so Jace is milking it for all it worth.(breakfast in bed, endless t.v time, ice cream, no work) We hope you feel better Kate!

Emily said...

With this never-ending winter it seems like kids getting sick is never-ending too. Hope she gets feeling better - wish I looked that cute when I was sick!

Starla said...

No fun! This has been a tough winter for kids. I hope she gets feeling better and enjoys the warmer weather :o)