Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another meaning to the word "BABY PROOF"





It is funny because I remember when Kate was Savannah's age and I heard people talking about having to baby proof their houses, I thought come on what is there to really baby proof? Well Savannah has taught me the answer to my question. It is pretty funny to see all the different things she can get into, things that I had no idea could be dangerous or messy. She keeps us going. I guess she has found another thing I will need to baby proof.

3 comments:

Jake and Megan said...

How funny! It's scary to think how big of mess they could make if you didn't pay attention. She is so normal!

Emily said...

That is funny. She must have been in the mood for pretzels. I think she is starting to look more like Kate...

Carolyn said...

I know what you mean! Our first never got into anything, and now it's a whole different story with the 2nd!