Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby Shave



Ever since Kate has been old enough to walk she has always loved watching her dad shave. When she learned of Santa last year she started calling it "Ho Ho" ( I guess because it looks like Santa's beard). Nicholas always has put it on her face which she has loved. So we decided that she could try shaving with her Dad, except she would use a spoon. She though it was hilarious at first but then she became very concentrated as you can she in the pictures. I guess the reason I thought of this was because I would always do this with my dad and loved it until I got cut because I found the real razor. (I will always have to be very careful about that.) I think I will only do this once and hope she will forget. :)

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

That is SO hillarious-I thought I would die laughing! Like mother, like daughter I guess! Wit wu Nicholas!!

Jake and Megan said...

So funny! I am glad Nitch is finally shaving!! Kate is soooo funny!