Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Packed Ready and no Place to Go!!


I had one of the sadest things happen to my family a week ago. I had been secretly planning to go vist my two sick pregnant sisters in Arizona for about a month. They had no idea, and I was so excited to go down and help them, it was going to be so much fun. I had everything planned out and ready except for the tiny detail of the flight. About an hour before we were going to leave to go to the airport I called to confirm that I had a lap child. They had no record of us being on their flight. I was shocked and didn't believe until about an hour of being on the phone. To make a long sad story short, because I was in such a hurry I didn't pick our seats out (which is the final step). So we were really sad and I especially felt awful when Kate was talking about Isaac Man and the white airplane. Some how these stories happen to me more than most people, So remeber to always chose your seats.

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

We were SO sad once we found out what had happened. It would have been so much fun! It's a good thing we didn't know-then I think it would have been harder! We'll be glad to see you this weekend and really glad when you can come for a visit! The kids would have so much fun!!

Emily said...

This is one of the saddest stories I've ever heard. I seriously almost started crying!!! I hope you can still make a visit down there soon.